To Cram Or Not To Cram

Before you assume that I'm going to go off about the exam season, preparations and sleepless nights... let me assure you - I'm not that cruel. Everyone already knows that. I have been itching to publish something for a while now. There are already too many unfinished, unpolished posts in the drafts folder.. just don't have the patience enough to finish them off. Thought now I'm wondering, if someone did read half of those ramblings, they'd surely think I'm certifiable. It's weird and somewhat funny how the creative juices flow during the exam season.

This blog was an attempt to channelize my thoughts. I always thought that I think too much and after a certain friend recommended to do something about it, I decided to give blogging a shot. You can see that my previous posts have been about fairly 'heavy' topics. Though I don't plan to keep it that way for long, but lets see how that works out.

I'm really thankful to the heart warming response to the previous posts. The satisfaction of seeing someone subscribe to you has more meaning than just the stats. Its the feeling of being heard, your opinion being valued or just considered and of course, being appreciated that leaves a tingling feeling (or is it the cold?) So , a very big and loving "THANK YOU!" to you all.

Winter has finally arrived in Delhi. Though I'm one of those who aren't too happy about it. I absolutely hate winters. Shitty immunity to the cold doesn't help at all. Trying to cram in freezing temperature (no, I'm not exaggerating) is an absolute pain. Though cramming is not a pleasant experience at any time, but trying to memorize compensator circuits while practically feeling the cold in my bones is an added torture.

The first thing I'm going to do after I 'grow up' is fled the city. Yes, I'm serious. It feels almost blasphemic to say such a thing when our city has just had its centenary birthday. But all good things about Delhi have been overweighed by the harsh winters for me. Whenever someone (especially one who is from another city) says that they like the variety of seasons that Delhi offers, I look at them like they've grown two heads.

My exams have just about begun and there's a really bad one the day after tomorrow. I'm in the denial stage right now, the one where we like to pretend that its under control in order to not freak out. I've spent the last half an hour doing silly versions of a happy dance all over my house. Even though I have nothing to be happy about right now.

All those subjected to the Indian education system know the ordeal that is end semester exams. So I guess this is where I should put a full stop to the incessant ramblings and get back to those dreaded text books.

Computer Architecture, here I come!